HEARTELY WELCOME! NEWA INTERNATIONAL FORUM Japan proudly announce to celebrate the Ihi (Bel Bibaha) on 2018 APRIL 29 Sunday.
Ihi Is a ceremony in the Newar Community, in which pre-adolencent girls are married to wood apple (Bel). As Bel fruit has peculiar quality of not getting rotten and remaining fresh forever. It is consider as divine male (Dibya Purush) or the incarnation of god. (Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihi )
Also on this ocassion we are planning the Newari Feast “JHO BHOYE”.
- DATE: 2018 April 29 Sunday For Ihi the time starts from 8:30 am
- Puja start : 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- Lunch Time : 12:30 to 13:30
- Dinner : 17:00 pm to 20:00 pm
- Lunch per person 1000 yen for guest other than ihi Family
- Dinner per person 3500 yen for participants guest other than Ihi Family.
Venue : Koto -ku, Kitasuna 5 Chome 20 -3 (Bldg No 3 Kitasuna 5 chome Danchi), 1F Meeting Hall Postal code : 136-0073