HEARTELY WELCOME! NEWA INTERNATIONAL FORUM Japan proudly announce to celebrate the Ihi (Bel Bibaha) on 2018 APRIL 29 Sunday.
Ihi Is a ceremony in the Newar Community, in which pre-adolencent girls are married to wood apple (Bel). As Bel fruit has peculiar quality of not getting rotten and remaining fresh forever. It is consider as divine male (Dibya Purush) or the incarnation of god. (Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihi )
Also on this ocassion we are planning the Newari Feast “JHO BHOYE”.
- DATE: 2018 April 29 Sunday For Ihi the time starts from 8:30 am
- Puja start : 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- Lunch Time : 12:30 to 13:30
- Dinner : 17:00 pm to 20:00 pm
- Lunch per person 1000 yen for guest other than ihi Family
- Dinner per person 3500 yen for participants guest other than Ihi Family.
Venue : Koto -ku, Kitasuna 5 Chome 20 -3 (Bldg No 3 Kitasuna 5 chome Danchi), 1F Meeting Hall Postal code : 136-0073
#Access to the Venue:
- Toei Shinjuku Line (東営新宿線)：Nishi Ojima station 15 mins walk（西大島駅下車歩き１５分）, Ojima station 12 mins walk(大島駅下車１２分)
- Toei Bus (東営バス)：Nishi Ojima Eki mae bus no 28 for Higashi Ojima (西大島駅前 東大島行き２８番バス)
- Toei Bus (東営バス)：Nishi Ojima Eki mae bus no 23 for KotoKourei Eryo Center (西大島駅前 江東高齢者医療センター行き２３番バス)
* UP-Coming EVENT Buddha Jayanti 2018 May 12 Saturday.